You are here:
WHAT THE CIC IS ABOUT
The CIC facilitates and supports a person’s introduction to social and economic life in Carinthia.
Advisory service enables people to take informed decisions in relation to work, living or the schooling of children in their new environment. Regular events and activities offer a platform for social networking and information exchange.
Local people may join and connect to a vibrant international community or to meet like-minded people. Colleagues from countries a long way away and their families will find getting started and settling into Carinthia a lot easier.
The CIC is an association that is financed through membership fees. A list of current member companies and institutions is available at www.cic-network.at.
Interested individuals may acquire membership for themselves and their family. Employees from member companies benefit from a reduced rate.
Why should I join the CIC?
- Are you looking to meet people from around the world?
- Have you just recently moved to Carinthia and are you looking for contacts and information?
- Would you like to better your language skills?
- Do you have children and want them to spend time with children from other countries?
- Are you from a country abroad: can you remember, how it was for you, as you moved to Carinthia? Maybe you want to help newcomers and share your own experiences and tips.