[Information available only in English] Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information, visit www.flex.com.
To further enhance our competencies we are searching for a
Application Analyst (m/f)
Specifying, testing and documenting software solutions in FLEX core ERP's (BaaN 5 and Infor ERP LN); embedded in a global work environment.
Location: Althofen (Austria)
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
· Identify and publish core "FLEX relevant" ERP process and functional capabilities.
· Including the usage of standard ERP as well as customized capabilities.
· Maintain integrity of the application ensuring capability is available and consistent in all environments.
· Ensuring integrity with all interfacing applications.
· Proactively cooperating with global requirement owners to define an application roadmap together with Solution Management.
· Execution of application roadmap.
· Providing project management support during roll-outs by being a single point of contact for specific application activities.
· Create specifications as input for the development process.
· Support developers in creating solutions according to the given requirements and specifications.
· Testing and documentation of software solutions to ensure proper functionality.
· Work with requestors to advise on how to configure the system to implement solutions.
· Participating in the early stages of implementation projects to ensure "implementation blueprint" is set correctly.
· Proactively identifying any gaps or non conformities and offering existing or proposed solution from the ERP kernel.
· Acting as level 4 support by assisting colleagues from the global application support organization with SNC tickets.
· Develop support teams capabilities to meet service level objectives.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
· Commercial college or Bachelor degree
· Some years of professional experience
· Knowledge and expertise of Purchasing activities and overall understanding for processes in global logistics
· Experience with ERP systems, general interest in IT
· Fluent communication skills in English, advanced user of MS Office
· Business orientation
· Strong in negotiations and influencing skills
· Demonstrating integrity, having a personal drive
· Professional work attitude and results-orientation
· Advanced skills in cultural sensitive communication
· We offer a minimum gross salary due to the employment group F of the collective bargaining agreement Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work experience.
If you are interested in a new challenge and meet the requirements, please forward your application to Ms. Gerda Reif: email@example.com