Do you want to improve your ability to organize time?
Do you want to overcome obstacles and thereby manage work activities better?
The workshop offers techniques and exercises to optimize your time and manage daily activities.
Part 1: Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 from 9:30 – 11:30
Part 2: Tuesday, May 18th, 2021 from 9:30 – 11:30
Cost: € 30 in total
Speaker: Elisabetta Bignami
Limited number of participants. Please register HERE no later than May 9th.
We need to organize ourselves in the fixed amount of time we are given. This time management skill training workshop will help participants zero in on the areas that will give good results. Participants will develop methods to turn frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into mastery and satisfaction. Upon completing this workshop, you will be able to
1) learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
2) learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
3) identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
4) manage resources both effectively and efficiently
5) keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
6) learn to delegate effectively.
7) learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate.
Elisabetta Bignami has a degree in Education Science from Bologna (Italy). She has fifteen years' experience in the training field: first in school and later in human resources. She trained as a Life Coach at the Astery Lab School in Milan, which is affiliated to the ICF (International Coach Federation).