City tours and trips in Klagenfurt and Carinthia
Austrian Guide - Maria Staudegger
As I married my Carinthian husband in 2008, I left my home country Slovakia and moved to Klagenfurt. We are living here with our three children until now.
I always loved travelling, discovering new places and crossing borders – also those in my mind. Real people with their stories, fates, languages and ways of thinking or living are for me more fascinating than just buildings or classical attractions. Meeting new people and learning more about something new makes me understand myself better.
That´s why I decided to study tourism and to guide other people while travelling and discovering new cultures. It will be a pleasure for me to show you nice places in Carinthia and to tell you many interesting stories.
Music tours in Klagenfurt
Next date: Friday July 17, 2020 with live saxophone by Fred K.
Start: 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Meeting point: in front of the city theater in Klagenfurt
Booking and info: +43 664 16 222 58 or www.mariastaudegger-guide.at/aktuelle-fuehrungen-neu
Come with me and discover more from Carinthia!
- Guided tours already from 1 person
- Individually designed – with information about connections to your land
- Evening walks
- Birthday parties and children birthday parties
- Interactive tours – Scavenger Hunt – ideal as a teambuilding or birthday party
- English, German, Slovak, Czech + Italian (basic)
- Own experience with migration
- „fun facts“
- stories about people, legends
- understandable connections
- active participation (if desired)
- small surprises
- what the history has to do with you and the future
Maria Staudegger – licensed guide
+43 664 16 222 58
...learning more about something new makes us understand ourselves better, feel more at home...
Photo credits: (c) Tanja Schönlieb