The first call for demanding customers. Founded in 1922 in Klagenfurt, the BSK Bank offers individual and superb advice and services. It is very well connected in the region, performs responsibly in its market sectors and makes a significant contribution locally.
Austria’s most sustainable bank
For many years the BKS Bank has played a leading role in sustainability. This is reflected in its close relationship with customers and partners as well as in its comprehensive sustainable range of products. It is independent and autonomous in its decision-making and offers its customers a valuable network.
As a forward-looking business it utilizes the digital world and inspires its customers with intelligent developments. Such as for example the BKS Bank Connect for private customers or the online portal BizzNet for corporate clients.
BKS Bank key facts
· Founded in 1922
· Headquarters in Klagenfurt
· 64 branches in Austria and abroad
· Markets in Carinthia, Styria, Lower Austria, Burgenland, Vienna, Slovenia, Slovakia and Croatia
· About 1,100 employees
· Balance sheet: 9.57 billion euros (third quarter of 2020)
· Awards: National Prize for Corporate Quality, Green Brand, EMAS, Austria’s Most Sustainable Bank.
(Update: February 2021)