Series of workshops (5 units): Systematic development of business ideas and Business Model Development accompanied by UNIQ
First unit: Thursday, 21 February
CIC Office Villach, Hauptplatz 7
Please find further information here.
Places are limited! Please register until latest 10 February: email@example.com
Systematic development of business ideas Business Model Development
During this series of workshops (5 workshops in total) you will learn the key understanding as well as its practical implementation of the business model development. The trainers, Mr. MMag. Dr. Jonas Claußen (UNIQ) and Mr. Mag. Dr. Patrick Holzmann, Bakk. (AAU) are experts in the field of business model development and will support and guide you along this process.
Your direct professional benefits from the workshop(s) would be:
* development of ideas through utilization of creativity methodologies;
* learning of methods for the development of strategic business models;
* learning of theory and method of Lean Startup;
* improvement of your economic analytical approach;
* support via working material;
* team working to share ideas and find solutions for the achievement of the goals.
When: THURSDAYS 21st of February 2019
28th of February 2019
14th of March 2019
21st of March 2019
28th of March 2019 - always from 09:00 until 13:00 o’clock.
Where: CIC Office, Hauptplatz 7, 9500 Villach
Trainers: MMag. Dr. Jonas Claußen
UNIQ – Arbeits- & Organisationspsychologie
Mag. Dr. Patrick Holzmann, Bakk.
AAU, Institut für Innovationsmanagement & Unternehmensgründung
FREE for CIC Job Service Members! For non-CIC-members total fees 500 €
Places are limited, please register as soon as possible, until latest 10th of February 2019 per Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.